We’ve been conducting 360-degree feedback surveys and coaching on the results for a long time—since 1996, to be exact. During this time we’ve figured out the best methods for using 360 surveys to get the biggest bang for your buck while avoiding the most common pitfalls.
This white paper provides start-to-finish advice for organizations that are looking to implement the process as well as those that have conducted 360 surveys for many years. The information is organized based on 12 of the most common questions asked by our clients:
- How does 360-degree feedback benefit a leader?
- What should be measured?
- How do you evaluate leadership derailers?
- Which rating scale works best?
- What is the best way to collect qualitative data?
- How should raters be selected?
- Do I need to take my own 360 survey?
- How do raters provide helpful feedback?
- How can the feedback process be kept confidential?
- Who should see the 360 feedback report?
- What is the most effective coaching process?
- What is the best way to follow up with raters?