How Growth Drives Employee Engagement
The five keys to unlocking the power of employee engagement are Meaning, Autonomy, GROWTH, Impact, and Connection (ENGAGEMENT MAGIC®). Download this PDF that dives into how GROWTH drives employee engagement. The PDF will help explain:
- Growth is about challenge and trying new things in order to progress professionally and personally.
- It’s a universal human need and that’s not necessarily linked to advancement or job promotion.
- Organizations must carefully balance challenges that stimulate and excite while not pushing employees into anxiety and apprehension.
- Growth consists of beneficial stress (eustress) or harmful stress (distress).
- People tend to deliver their best when their best is required.
- Who tends to resist growth opportunities?
- Zero growth opportunities equals disengagement, apathetic employees, and attrition.
- Consistent growth opportunities will cause most people to engage in their work.