In this episode, we’re joined by a panel of leadership experts, who discuss the following:
- What employee engagement will look like in the future, and how to get ahead of it.
- What innovative organizations are doing to drive, maintain, and increase engagement.
- What employee engagement practices should be maintained when work returns to “the new normal”—and what should be abandoned.
- Maintaining belonging and inclusion in the new workplace.
- Dr. Tracy Maylett, CEO of DecisionWise
- Elizabeth Metz Fuchs, Director of HR & Talent Development at ATD
- Trent Savage, SVP of Human Resources at Mountain America Credit Union
- Adrienne Cozart, SVP of Human Resources at UMC Health System
- Darren Ali, Global Head of HR & Talent at Calypso Technology
The audio from this podcast episode comes from a recent webinar of the same name.