During this podcast, Kristin Chapman, Managing Director of People & Culture at AAA National; and Charles Rogel, VP of Consulting at DecisionWise, share the latest DecisionWise employee survey research as well as tested best practices and stories from AAA National on how to map a clear DE&I strategy. They’ll answer the following questions:
- What structural blind spots and policies exist in your organization that prevent action?
- What are the myths and common misconceptions around diversity?
- What are you doing to gain the support of your leadership?
- What message is your company sending with the way it communicates about diversity?
- How do you measure the impact of your DE&I initiatives to know if they are making a difference?
Download the “DE&I Discussion Starter Questions” handout to help you begin conversations within your organization, understand where you are at, and identify what changes need to be made.