Date: Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm Eastern / 10:00 am Pacific
- Kristin Chapman, Managing Director of People & Culture at AAA National
- Charles Rogel, VP of Consulting at DecisionWise
During this webinar, we’ll share the latest DecisionWise employee survey research as well as tested best practices and stories from AAA National on how to map a clear DE&I strategy. We’ll answer the following questions:
- What structural blind spots and policies exist in your organization that prevent action?
- What are the myths and common misconceptions around diversity?
- What are you doing to gain the support of your leadership?
- What message is your company sending with the way it communicates about diversity?
- How do you measure the impact of your DE&I initiatives to know if they are making a difference?
As a bonus for attending this webinar, we’ll provide you with a “DE&I Discussion Starter Questions” handout to help you begin conversations within your organization, understand where you are at, and identify what changes need to be made.
This webinar qualifies for SHRM and HRCI credit.