During this webinar we’ll share the best methods for preparing, administering, and rolling out the results from your employee engagement survey based on over 20 years of experience conducting surveys around the world. We’ll also identify the most common mistakes organizations make when conducting an employee engagement survey and how to avoid them.
During this webinar we will cover the following topics:
- 6 anchor questions that measure employee engagement
- How to achieve high participation
- Ensuring confidentiality to collect honest feedback
- 3 common survey administration mistakes
- Effective ways to roll out the results
- Training managers to conduct action planning meetings
- Holding leaders accountable to improve engagement
Receive HRCI and SHRM credit for attending.
About the Presenter: David Long is an Engagement Consultant at DecisionWise and leads a team of consultants who conduct engagement surveys for clients around the world. He is an expert on how to conduct employee surveys and get the most from the results.