Date: Tuesday, November 19, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm (Eastern)
Presenter: Dr. Tracy Maylett
Join Dr. Tracy Maylett, for a presentation on “ENGAGEMENT MAGIC: Five Keys for Engaging People, Leaders, and Organizations.” Dr. Maylett will review the research behind the five keys and how managers can use ENGAGEMENT MAGIC to increase engagement with their teams. During this webinar we will provide answers to the following questions:
- What is the personal benefit of being engaged?
- What is the difference between being satisfied with your job and being engaged?
- How does each of the ENGAGEMENT MAGIC elements contribute to engagement?
- How do you avoid a victim mentality and take ownership of your engagement?
- How can managers create an engaging work environment?
This Webinar qualifies for SHRM and HRCI credit.
Here is a two-minute video highlighting some of the ideas Dr. Maylett will expand on in this webinar.