Employee Engagement Consulting
When You Need Us, We Have Experts Ready to Help
Employee Surveys and People Analytics
With decades of consulting experience across thousands of clients, we know what to look for under the hood and how to detect those leverage points that are most important for your success. Also, we bring an outside perspective on what’s going on in your industry so we can tell you how you stack up against others and what’s working elsewhere. Let us help you with:
- Employee Survey Design
- Employee Engagement Consulting
- Employee Satisfaction Consulting
- Employee Engagement Training
- Managing Expectations with Senior Leaders and Executive Debriefs
- Slide Decks and Presentations
- Action Planning Activities
- Focus Groups
Success Option: Debrief Your Senior Leadership Team
When using this option, a consultant meets with each member of your senior leadership team to conduct a comprehensive review of their department’s employee survey results. Other leaders within the department may also participate in the meeting.
- Review unique circumstances from the past year and how they have impacted employee perceptions in the department
- Conduct an in-depth review of the results using our online reporting platform to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement.
- Review team results for each sub-group in the department
- Begin developing a unique action-planning strategy based on department results
- Advise and guide the department leader on how to have action-planning conversations with their direct reports
Success Option: Manager and Staff Debriefs
With this scenario, a consultant presents a summary version of your employee engagement survey results to various groups inside the organization. Normally, results are presented to the executive team first, then to all leaders, and finally to all staff.
- A consultant works with the HR team to determine which groups will receive what information
- Conducts virtual presentations for distribution and viewing that accommodates distributed workforces and remote workforces
Success Option: Manager Action Planning & Training
Here, a consultant conducts a training session for managers on how to interpret results from their team reports and facilitates action planning sessions with designated teams.
- A consultant is available to train managers on the concepts of employee engagement, satisfaction, and the influence managers have on their teams’ engagement
- Managers learn how to analyze and interpret their team results, including identifying the key strengths and opportunities
- Resources and action-planning strategies are discussed to address the specific questions on the survey
- A consultant explains how managers will conduct debrief and action-planning meetings with their teams and models productive ways to encourage discussion and participation
Success Option: Employee Engagement Consulting Summits
This option is designed to help leaders focus on key priorities identified from the survey results. Our experience suggests that org-level action planning is best approached through cross-function action-planning committees. A consultant facilitates a one-day action-planning workshop with a cross-section of employees, managers, and leaders who have been tasked with responding to your organization’s employee feedback. This meeting is normally held two to four weeks after the executive team has been debriefed and has a had a chance to weigh in on key organizational priorities.
- A committee of 15-30 employees is created who attend the summit workshop and continue to meet regularly throughout the year to execute action plans
- Executive sponsors present and describe the key priorities the committee will address at the beginning of the workshop
- Two to three sub-groups are formed within the committee to address specific topics (i.e.: Communications, Collaboration, etc.)
- During the workshop, sub-groups identify root causes and potential action plans
- At the end of the day, action planning ideas are presented to executive sponsors for discussion and approval
- Employee sub-groups continue to meet to implement approved action plans throughout the year
Success Option: Employee Focus Groups
To better understand survey results and to gather qualitative employee feedback, a consultant conducts focus groups with select leaders and employees. The idea is to further explore and understand key themes identified from the survey results. These sessions can be conducted virtually or onsite.
- A consultant works with the HR team to determine the topics to explore, number of focus groups needed, and the number and types of employees that will take part
- Results from the focus groups are summarized in a report outlining key findings
- A consultant and project manager present the findings to HR leaders and operational leaders, as needed