Don’t Stress! Run a $500 Pilot Program Before you Decide
Sometimes the best way to evaluate a software platform is to run a pilot . Our “Pilot to Commit” program offers you the chance to fully test Spectiv before you sign up.
- No strings attached!
- All it costs is $500, which covers the price of 3 assessments.
What You’ll Get
This is how the program works:
- You don’t have to wait for a call back, you can select an appointment and get going.
- No auto-renew sneakiness on our part; auto-renewal only applies to full subscriptions.
- We will invoice you $500 for three assessments; pay by check if you like.
- You will get full professional access to the Spectiv platform for 60 days at no cost; all you pay is $500 for three assessments.
- Administer your assessments.
- Dive into the platform and review the results.
- Sign up at any time to convert your pilot into a full subscription.
Best Practices when Running a 360 Pilot Program
Here are some best practices to consider when designing and administering your 360 pilot program:
- Define your timeframes, required resources, and participants up front.
- Establish what success will look like and make a list of factors/metrics you will use to evaluate the program’s success (i.e., a rubric).
- Spend time in the Spectiv platform before your launch the pilot; make sure you know the basics.
- Identify 360 participants that will be willing to engage in the process and who will share what they like or don’t like.
- Limit scope creep; keep it simple.
- Check in regularly; don’t let people wonder if the pilot is still proceeding.
- Engage in an after-action-review and evaluation (post mortem) of the pilot’s effectiveness.
Common Benefits of 360 Degree Feedback Programs
- Increases Self-awareness
- Clarifies Behavior
- Measures “The How”
- Promotes Constructive Conversations
- Improves Working Relationships
- Increases Accountability
- Increases Employee Engagement