The HR Analytics Playbook
for the Beginner
Using data analytics to improve HR’s strategic role in an organization is both exciting and terrifying at the same time. Many HR professionals have limited experience with data analytics and just don’t know where to start. If this describes you, then this playbook is the ticket to help you master the basics and to get you started on building an HR data strategy.
This playbook will help you achieve the following goals:
- To identify and catalog your organization’s HR data assets;
- Build an HR Data Strategy;
- Manage your HR data assets;
- Increase the usability of your data assets; and
- Help employees and leaders make better decisions by accessing and analyzing HR data.
While many of these concepts may seem difficult at first, when you break them down into their component part, it’s easy to understand what’s happening. So, buckle up and get ready to get build your data-ninja skills. And, remember your core purpose – help your organization make data-driven decisions about its most valuable resource, its people!