360 Feedback Coaching Certification Training
Become an expert on 360-degree feedback. Learn how to coach others on their results.
Become a DecisionWise Certified 360 Coach
To become a DecisionWise Certified 360 Coach, candidates must:
- Attend a DecisionWise 360 coaching certification course.
- Meet one of the following requirements:
- Have 2 years of Human Resources (HR) experience; or
- Have 1 year of HR experience and a bachelor’s degree, or master’s degree in a field related to human resources, business, psychology or social psychology; or
- Have a current coaching certification.
- Been a participant in the 360 process within the previous 3 years and received a debrief as part of the process.
- Agree to adhere to the 360 Debrief Standards as maintained and published by DecisionWise and found here.
*Badges are good for 5 years. A badge can be renewed by confirming that the coach has either: remained active as a coach (10 or more clients per year) or as an HR professional, or they have conducted at least 8 debriefs in the two years prior to the expiration date.
HRCI and SHRM Pre-Approved
This program has been approved for HR General credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute (HRCI). The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.
Earn SHRM PDCs
DecisionWise is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP. This course is eligible for PDCs.
- Learn to effectively coach others on 360-degree feedback.
- Discover innovative and proven uses of 360-degree feedback for development, appraisal, succession planning, employee engagement, and team effectiveness.
- Get feedback on your own strengths, weaknesses, and derailers in coaching and providing feedback.
- Certify as a 360-Degree Feedback Coach.
- Understand the psychology of coaching.
- Learn how to establish a culture of feedback and coaching in your organization.
Who Should Attend
HR professionals, trainers, internal mentors, consultants, and managers who are involved in facilitating coaching and feedback. Those with the desire to become more effective coaches, as well as to help others within their organizations become better coaches, find this workshop extremely valuable and engaging.
"I would definitely recommend this training course. It gave me the knowledge of what a 360 is and how to use it positively. Any fears or apprehensions I had about using 360s before this course where completely calmed and I’m a lot more confident in the process. I feel like I could now coach and debrief somebody, administer 360s, and do it well after attending this session."
"The framework and training from this course has given me an approach to make feedback and coaching a lot more helpful and useful for the people I’m working with. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants to get better and more comfortable with giving meaningful feedback."